Thursday, April 8, 2010

Millionaires’ Ads for hubby draw at least 20 suitors


AT least 20 men are queuing up to marry two millionaires who had advertised in Lianhe Wanbao, a Singapore-based Chinese newspaper looking for husbands, Sin Chew Daily reported.

The two women are Thai Rao Gui Zhen and Chinese national Wang Xu from Dalian. Both are 46.

Rao, who earns more than RM100,000 a month, is the bigger hit among her suitors, judging from the number of telephone inquiries since her advertisement appeared on Monday.

Some of the men even went to the extent of sending their photographs to the daily in their “applications” to woo these two women.

Rao’s sister Gui Fen, 44, was quoted as saying that she would be assisting her sister to short-list the candidates and the “finalists” would have to travel to Thailand to meet her.

The applicants include a part-time actor, contractor, driver, divorcee, a bankrupt and a company di­­rector.

The daily reported that the other candidate, Wang, earned as much as RM500,000 year.

A 52-year-old company director, Lee Chao Ri, said he was interested in both the women.

Lee, who owns some property in China and had worked in Australia earlier, said his children were currently studying in university and he had been divorced for many years.

Part-time actor Liang Jie Ming said he was still a bachelor and his parents had passed away.

“I am willing to go to Thailand and work hard with Rao in her business,” he said.

Contractor Tan Hock Seng said he could speak Thai and was willing to accompany Rao in her business.

Another reader called up the hotline to say that his friend went bankrupt recently and intended to marry the woman to save his future.

> The daily also reported that a Singapore entertainment outlet is hiring a recruitment agency to find employees whose job is only to play mahjong.

SK Recruitment Services spokesperson said the monthly salary is RM4,140 with accommodation and meals provided.

As an incentive, the employee will also get to keep 20% of his winnings while the remaining 80% would go to the employer.

The daily also said that a similar arrangement would be used if the employee lost in the mahjong game.

[tags : ]

No comments:

Your Ad Here